How to make a feposit with Jeton
One of the advantages of Jeton Wallet is its easy usability. Registering an account and making deposits is pretty straightforward.
How to register a Jeton Wallet account
- Click the SIGN-UP option.
- Fill in personal information and set a password.
- Click the SIGN-UP button and verify the email address or phone number.
- Start the verification process by uploading the required documents (ID, and utility bill, or bank statement).
How to make a deposit with Jeton Wallet
To deposit at a lottery site online using Jeton Wallet, the first thing to do is load the eWallet. There are two options here; via Instant Banking or Credit/Debit card. Once done, follow the steps below to fund an account using this deposit method.
- Step 1: Log into the lotto account.
- Step 2: Navigate to the BANKING / CASHIER section and select DEPOSIT.
- Step 3: Choose Jeton as the preferred deposit method.
- Step 4: Enter the amount and access the Jeton account to complete the transaction.
The funds should reflect in the online lottery instantly.
How to make a deposit using Jeton Card
- Navigate to the DEPOSIT/CASHIER section and select Jeton Card as the deposit method
- Enter the amount and click CONTINUE
- Enter the voucher number, security code, and card expiry date
- To complete the transaction, click the COMPLETE button.
The funds should be in the lotto account in a few minutes.
Jeton Wallet supports over 70 payment methods and more than 50 currencies. The minimum deposit limit is $10, and the maximum deposit limit is $10,000. However, the limits may vary from one lotto site to another. Deposits can be made via the web app or a native mobile app available for iOS and Android.
How to make a withdrawal with Jeton Wallet
Besides the fast deposits, Jeton Wallet also offers fast withdrawals. But then the turnaround varies from one site to another based on the lotto site's verification, and KYC processes, and importantly, the pending period.
How to withdraw to Jeton
Lottery payouts can be processed from the lotto site to a Jeton account. This is as long as Jeton is accepted as a withdrawal option and the funds are channeled to the account used to make the deposit.
- Log in to the site's account and click on the WITHDRAW option. The list of available withdrawal options will be displayed.
- Choose Jeton as the preferred withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount to withdraw and the preferred currency in the next step.
- Complete the transaction.
The funds should arrive in 12 - 24 hours on most lotto sites as long as verification and KYC processes are complete.
Withdrawals, just like deposits, have limits. There is a minimum withdrawal and maximum withdrawal set by the operator. They vary from one lotto site to another. As for Jeton, the minimum withdrawal limit is $250, while the maximum withdrawal limit is $15000 for verified accounts.
One great feature of Jeton is mobile withdrawals. Players can also withdraw money on mobile, not only via mobile browser but also mobile apps for both Android and iOS devices.
Safety and security at Jeton
When it comes to security, all Jeton platforms are highly secured using the latest military-grade encryption. The system uses tokenization, which replaces all the crucial card data with tokenized numbers, exposing none of the users' crucial information.
Besides encryption, Jeton has two-factor authentication (2FA) that adds another layer of security. Jeton is also payment card industry (PCI) compliant.
Jeton customer support options
Jeton understands that customer is king, and that's why its platforms are user-friendly. The registration process is pretty straightforward, and so is the navigation. There is also a detailed FAQ section with the most popular questions and answers.
Find out what Jeton customers are asking and the answers. Besides the usability of Jeton, the company offers customer support across several channels.
The first is live chat, available 24/7. This is a great feature that offers users help in two ways. First, there is an AI that gives users suggestions based on what they want. If none of the options suffice, there are live chat agents who are always ready to help users. Users must be signed in to get help from a live chat agent.
Another resourceful option is email. Users can contact the Jeton Wallet team via email. The only problem is that feedback is not instant. It takes a few hours to get a reply.
In addition to the above customer support channels, Jeton users can keep in touch with the brand via social media channels and the official Jeton blog.
Indeed, Jeton is one of the best deposit methods at lottery sites. The online payments provider offers fast and secure money transfers, whether players deposit or withdraw at lotto sites.
About the author
Ethan Lim, a native of the Lion City, is Singapore’s rising star in the domain of online casino guide localization. He masterfully blends his intimate knowledge of local culture with international gaming standards to produce content that resonates deeply with Singaporeans.